Friday, May 12, 2006

Credit from HSBC

A sum of RM1514.00 was charged to my supplementary Visa card for a non-existence transaction. The merchant is Toyota Service & fortunately the transaction date was on a day when I was on leave & hence I can recall exactly what we did. Of course the next thing is to ensure the cards are all still in the wallets.

Wrote to HSBC and subsequently spoke to a Mr.Liang. Apparently there were a number of issue with certain merchants including..... Was suppose to wait for a reply from the other bank. Checking my account today saw the amount being reversed. Just to proof that it is important to check the statements regularly and internet banking is proving to be extremely handy though not without its risks.


Comments:
Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?