Thursday, April 20, 2006

Sweats, rain, missing ear piece cover....



Back in office after running 3 1/2 km in the KLCC Park

There was a slight drizzle and to keep the Samsung F1 dry, have to wrap it up in a plastic bag and kept under my t-shirt as I ran. Another problem, I sweat too easily and the sweats kept running down the ears and make the ear pieces wet & loose. After the run, naturally try to dry the head, the face, the ear pieces.....and just as I reach the concourse discovered one of the ear piece covers disappeared! Alamak...see below...only 1 piece left! :((



Hmmm must experiment with of the options next week-
-wearing a cap to prevent the sweats from reaching the ears or
-buy a sweat band for the head but wouldn't I look weird or maybe
-buy another set of head piece which come with "hook" for the ears.

Will rest my legs until Sun tennis session.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?