Monday, April 24, 2006

Sat...Sun...Mon

Sat…finally realised where Jalan HS Lee as I look across the road from the yong tau fu shop. The address on the signboard..probably the pic is too blurr…good excuse to get the Dopod 818?



HWW was delighted…it’s a No Pork served shop. She is still on her Pork Free Diet. The yong tau fu tasted about the same as those we had in Ampang but the chilli sauce was a let down.


Sun….last edition of Sunday Mail after 47 years. Used to look forward to Sunday Mail but I guess like most of us, finishing Sunday Star itself is a quite a chore or rather a feat considering how thick it usually is on Sun.


Mon…left office around 5.10pm so that I can pick HWW for her ballet. The traffic there was still not too bad …and while waiting for the lights, guess what I saw the gal in the next car was doing?


She was marking some papers while waiting for the lights to change!
Traffic was horrendous in Desa Hartamas after dropping HWW. 20 minutes…10 metres, no way I can get to Bukit Kiara for my jog before 6.30. Parked the XTrail and ran round DH. Did around 2.5km to 3km anyway.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?