Monday, April 10, 2006

Bicycles, Flood, Guitar


Was at the Sales Conference (Fri) when received a call from the bicyle repair shop regarding the 2 bicycles that I left for repair.

MBR (Mr Bicycle Repair) asked:...u mr Fan eh? (all in cantonese)
Me: Yes
MBR:You left 2 bicycles in my shop hoh
Me: Yes...and sorry I know I am suppose to pick them up on Mon but busy...
MBR: Aiyaaa.....my shop flooded la...3 feet of water
Me:Oh-uh....so my bicyles still ok or not
MBR: Yes...but you dun come today ha...tomorrow ok so that I can get them wash & clean
Me...thinking ...at least they are still there.

Collected the 2 mountain bikes on sat and paid RM78 for gear changes etc. Wei Lin, Joah and I had a ride yesterday evening around Seputeh. Not a very good choice because of the slopes....now another set of muscle ache.

Was on MSN with KK this morning and she mentioned her older boy was swiped by a truck (or was a bus) as he was cycling.....fortunately he was not hurt but still suggested a more thorough medical checkup would be good.

Finally josh bought his electric guitar......he is enjoying it.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?